[C3d2opensim-news] Assistance Needed with Using the BAN Program for Converting Excel to OSIM

Fatemeh Bagheri bagheri.fatemeh2023 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 04:09:32 PDT 2024

Dear friend

I hope this email finds you well. I recently downloaded the c3d2opensim
program for converting Excel files to OSIM format. However, I received a
zip file containing some programming files and I am having trouble
understanding how to use it. I would greatly appreciate it if you could
guide me on how to run this program effectively.

Best regards,

Fatemeh Bagheri