[Campaign-news] Smoke Test

whsu at sfsu.edu whsu at sfsu.edu
Thu Nov 5 11:17:20 PST 2009

Hi Kai,

Sure, let's meet next week to firm up our current conversations about
setting up the repository, and test data sets. Marc is not feeling
well this week, and we've been busy battling some problems on another
GPU-related project of ours, so things haven't been moving on that
front.

I can't do Monday the 9th, but the rest of the week looks ok.

Bill