[Campaign-news] Smoke Test

Kai Kohlhoff kohlhoff at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 30 17:50:51 PDT 2009

Hi Bill and Marc,

I have a small FEATURE data set that we can use for testing, bit will
also look for something bigger. For k-centers I just completed a
protein rmsd kernel.

K-centers is currently deterministic for a given seed, but this comes
at a performance cost. This can be easily overcome, though, because
clusters are always the same. Only their sequence changes.

I will be back in the office on Wednesday and will get back to you then.

Would it make sense to have another meeting the week after next?

- Kai

Sent from my kaiPhone.  Apologies for brevity or unusual tone.