[Campaign-news] Repository Up, and Timer Object Available

Marc Sosnick marcsosnick at mac.com
Tue Jan 5 13:45:47 PST 2010

Kai/Bill:

First off, happy new year everyone.

Here's an update as to where we stand:

1) The repository is now up and working.   See https://simtk.org/scm/?group_id=453
  for how to checkout.  Kai, I can't remember, do you need some
references or a writeup on SVN use?

2) The named timer object is now available.  Documentation is light,
but the main.cpp file shows how to use it.  I'll make the
documentation more robust as I document all files for end of Jan
doxygenate goal.  It is located in the trunk/dev/timing subdirectory
of the repository.

Also, I was wondering if everyone is receiving the commit emails from
simtk.org.?

Thanks!

Marc