[Cpms-news] CPMS publishes M&S Credibile Practice paper in the Journal Of Translational Medicine

Credible Practice of M&S in Healthcare cpmsinhealthcare at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:01:08 PST 2020

Dear CPMS Mailing List Member

We hope this email finds you well and in good spirits.

We are happy to report that the Committee for Credible Practices of
Modeling and Simulation in Health Care (CPMS) publication “Credible
practice of modeling and simulation in healthcare: ten rules from a
multidisciplinary perspective” is now available via open access from the
Journal of Translational Medicine (
https://translational-medicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12967-020-02540-4
).  Links to the publication and to credibility self-assessment works
sheets are also available on the Interagency Modeling and Analysis Group
(IMAG) wiki (
https://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/content/committee-credible-practice-modeling-simulation-healthcare-description
).

This publication represents a culmination of 8 years of review, public
surveys, testing in the multi-scale modeling consortium and consultations
with community experts such as yourselves.  We look forward to continued
interactions with the community as we move forward in our promotion and
refinement of credible practice efforts.

Best Regards,

Jerry Myers, PhD                               Andrew Drach, PhD

jerry.g.myers at nasa.gov                    andrew.drach at utexas.edu

Co-Chairs - Committee for Credible Practices of Modeling and Simulation in
Health Care

https://simtk.org/projects/cpms