[Simbiosnews] FW: Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing Call for papers and abstracts for the Multi-resolution Modelling of Biological Macromolecules Session

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 8 14:49:40 PDT 2009

Simbios is co-organizing a special session at the Pacific Symposium on
Biocomputing this coming January on:

      "Multi-resolution Modelling of Biological Macromolecules"

We would like to invite you to submit a paper or abstract (details below).
The paper submission deadline is July 13, 2009.

We'd also appreciate you forwarding this announcement on to others that
may be interested in submitting.  Thank you.

Best,
Joy

--
Joy P. Ku