[Jamboree_oct09-news] OpenSim Workshop Follow-Up

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 6 14:53:12 PST 2009

Dear OpenSim Developers Workshop Participants:

Thanks to those of you who have already filled out our survey.  If you
haven't done so yet, please do so by next Tuesday (11/10) at the very
latest.  We are in the midst of planning additional improvements for the
release of OpenSim 2.0 and your feedback would be very valuable.  The
survey URL is:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFZYLWJsclZHR3BuMWFoX0FWZE
91X2c6MA

For your future reference, we have posted the slides and videos from the
workshop on the workshop webpage:

 <https://simtk.org/home/jamboree_oct09>
https://simtk.org/home/jamboree_oct09   (under "Documents")

You can also consult the Wiki for useful facts that others discovered
while working with OpenSim.  We hope you find these useful as you continue
to work with OpenSim.

Best,

Joy  (on behalf of the OpenSim Team)

Joy P. Ku