[Jamboree_oct09-news] OpenSim API examples

Ayman Habib ahabib at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 27 23:27:40 PDT 2009

Dear Jamboree Workshop Participants,

Welcome to Stanford. We look forward to working with you over the next few days on using the new OpenSim API and we hope you'll have a great time at the workshop. To help introduce the API, the OpenSim team has created a set of examples demonstrating its use. These examples have been posted  to the Jamboree's site at https://simtk.org/project/xml/downloads.xml?group_id=442 and will be used at the workshop, please download it to the machine you'll be using for the workshop..

Warm regards and see you soon!

Ayman (on behalf of the OpenSim Team)

Ayman Habib, Ph.D.
Research Software Engineer, BioEngineering
Stanford University
Clark Center, S-349 (MC 5450)
318 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA  94305-5450