[Kneeloads-news] In Vivo eTibia Walking Data Posted for Sixth Grand Challenge Competition

Fregly, BJ fregly at ufl.edu
Fri Apr 24 14:10:51 PDT 2015

Dear Interested Researchers,

Now that we have received blinded knee contact force predictions from all competitors, we have posted the eTibia data for all walking trials included in the Sixth Grand Challenge data set.

We hope that the musculoskeletal modeling research community will find these data helpful for its continued efforts to improve prediction of in vivo knee contact and leg muscle forces for different movement tasks.

Sincerely,

B.J. Fregly

B.J. Fregly, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
231 MAE-A Building
P.O. Box 116250
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL  32611-6250