[MDseriesmar2012-news] OpenMM March 2012 Workshop Follow-up Survey

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 31 14:13:14 PDT 2012

Dear OpenMM workshop participant:

It's been about 7 months since our workshop, and we wanted to follow up to
see how things are going. We'd appreciate you taking a minute (literally)
to fill out this short survey - 3 multiple choice questions and 1 optional
text question.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dEozT
TNMVi1Cemh5MFoxUDJSZlpKTkE6MQ> &formkey=dEozTTNMVi1Cemh5MFoxUDJSZlpKTkE6MQ

This information will help us decide about the value of these workshops
and how to best use our resources. Please respond by next Wednesday, Nov.
7th.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to provide us this information.

Best,

Joy

---

Joy P. Ku, PhD

Director,  Simbios <http://simbios.stanford.edu/>

Director of Communications & Training, NCSRR
<http://opensim.stanford.edu/>

Stanford University

(w)  650.736.8434, (f)  650.723.7461

Email:  joyku at stanford.edu