[Mdseriesmarch10-day2] Preparations for upcoming Simbios MD workshop series

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 20 23:45:37 PST 2010

Dear workshop participant:

We're excited about your attendance at the MD workshops coming up.

Please help us ensure the workshops run smoothly.  We will be covering a
lot of material each day, so we would very much appreciate it if you could
install the needed software packages by this Wednesday (2/24) morning.
This gives us time to help you, in case you run into any problems.
Installation instructions are provided here:
http://simbios.stanford.edu/EventsOfInterest/MDMarch10Instructions.htm.

Please email us at simbiosfeedback at stanford.edu to let us know if you were
successful in the installation process.

There will be time for you to work on your own projects and receive
individual assistance on using OpenMM, PyOpenMM, OpenMM Zephyr, and
MSMBuilder.  Please remember to bring the necessary files for you to work
on your own.

Thank you!

Best,

Joy