[Mdseriesmarch10-day2] Molecular Dynamics workshop follow-up

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 3 12:37:51 PST 2010

Dear MD workshop series participants,

We hope you found our molecular dynamics workshops useful.  The material
from the workshops (presentation slides, videos, etc.) will be posted on
the workshop web page (https://simtk.org/home/mdseriesmarch10) in the next
few weeks.

If you did not fill out a survey at the workshop, we'd very much
appreciate you taking a few moments to let us know how we did.  Even if
you only attended for part of the day, your feedback on the parts you did
attend is useful.  The survey is available at:

.          Day 1 (Running and Developing Molecular Dynamics (MD)
Algorithms on GPUs with OpenMM):
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHNKNjZSb0xtTk1iTVEwRUYxb
Hpranc6MA

.          Day 2 (Introduction to Molecular Dynamics (MD) and Trajectory
Analysis with Markov State Models):
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHdva2JoMm1GM2VHZE1Jc2Ywe
XZtQWc6MA

Feedback by next Wednesday (3/10) is appreciated!  Thank you and hope to
see you at future events.

Best,

Joy

Joy P. Ku