[Mist-support] MIST Test Code Error

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:52:21 PDT 2016

Hi Everett,

What OS are you using? What kind of python distribution you are using and
what is your matplotlib version?
If you are using anaconda, can you specify what version?

This will help isolate the issue and treat it.

The goods news are that if only the plots do not pass the test script, then
you can still use the system for modeling and simulation and export data to
create plots outside the system.

        Jacob