[Motonms-news] MOtoNMS 2.2 released

Alice Mantoan ali.mantoan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 03:56:37 PDT 2015

We are pleased to announce that we have released a new version of the
MOtoNMS toolbox.

*Release 2.2* contains the following major enhancements:

* Processing of data along *different motion directions* with respect to
the laboratory reference system (forward, backward, 90right, 90left)
* Computation of CoP coordinates for force platforms with *pads*
* Possibility to skip the computation of joint centers in the Static
Elaboration block
* A *new output folder* for each dynamic elaboration, with plots and log
data related to the computation of maximum EMG values
* Possibility to define the gaps' maximum size that will be interpolated
* *Piecewise filtering* for marker trajectories that have NaN values
* New format for *documentation*. Together with the PDF version of the user
manual, a html version is available here:
http://rehabenggroup.github.io/MOtoNMS/

The full list of new features and improvements can be found in our
changelog file.

If you are using an old version of MOtoNMS, please update to the latest
version at the SimTK project page:  https://simtk.org/home/motonms/