[Mutinf-news] IndexError

Dilraj LAMA dilrajl at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Wed May 30 04:07:35 PDT 2012

Dear Mutinf Developers,
                        I came across your paper (Journal of Chemical
Theory and Computation. 2009, 5 (9), pp 2486?2502) and found it to be
very interesting which might also assist in my current research work
where I am looking at possible allosteric effect of ligand binding.

I downloaded the mutinf-2.0.tar and am using Ubuntu 10.04 (lucid) with
python 2.6.5. I installed NumPy and SciPy from the apt-get package
manager.

Now I am trying to test the code "dihedral_mutent.py" with the data
given in the test folder "PHE78_1M48_MD".

I am using the command
python2.6 dihedral_mutent.py -x $Path/PHE78_1M48_MD -a"Yes" -o 5 -w 30
-p 0 -n 5

With this I am getting the following error.
File "dihedral_mutent.py", line 4133, in <module>
resfile_fn = args[0]
IndexError: list index out of range

I am not clear how to address this issue. Can someone please give me
an idea on what the reason could be for this error.

Will be gald to hear back. Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Dilraj.