[Nast-news] error in c2a

subarna thakur bubli_thakur at rediffmail.com
Tue Mar 16 02:56:32 PDT 2010

Hi,I have generated a pdb file containing a coarse grain model of a tRNA.But when I am running the first step of C2a for finding fragment match with pdb file as reference,I am getting an error.I have taken a crystal structure of tRNA(1Wz2) as reference. The name of the pdb file has been mentioned in searchstructurefile section of the ex1.py script.As I am running the ex1.py script,I am getting an error which states-IndexError: list lindex out of range. The error seems to be present in line 324 of ca.py script which bear the following line-self.FirstRes=self.resList[0].Can you please help me to solve the problemregardsSubarna