[Openknee-news] Advice on Virtual Biomechanical Representations of the Knee Joint file

saman hoseini saman.mechanicaleng at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 01:48:14 PST 2020

 Hello and politeness
I am a Master of biomedical engineering, and I downloaded your knee model file called oks001 from the SimtK site.
I want to do the finite element analysis method and cite you after giving the article, but I do not know how to use these files; their format is not understandable; please help.
What exactly software should I use to convert files? How to use files that can be used in Abaqus?Thankfulness