[Openmm-betatesters] CUDA tests are failing

Nabil Faruk nffaruk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 22:56:24 PST 2013

Hi,
I have installed OpenMM 5.0 beta from source on our linux CentOS 5.6
machine. All of the CUDA tests fail after running *make test*. When running
an individual test I received this error:

*exception: Error launching CUDA compiler: 32512
sh: /usr/local/cuda/bin/nvcc: No such file or directory*

I know that in my case the path should be *opt/cuda/bin/nvcc* and cmake
seems to recognize it since in the CMakeCache.txt I have:

*//Path to a program.
CUDA_NVCC_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=/opt/cuda/bin/nvcc*

So why don't the tests realize this? Is there some environment variable
that I should set? I didn't have this issue with OpenMM 4.1.1.

Thanks,

--
Nabil