[Openmm-news] Any way to compile openmm in debug mode with visual studio?

xiaoyin ji sapphire.jxy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:53:03 PST 2010

Hi,

I compiled openmm with visual studio 2008 with release mode x64,
however when I switch into debug mode I got stuck with error LNK 2019:
unresolved external symbol _invalid_parameter_noinfo problem and error
LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _invalid_parameter_noinfo while
linking OpenMMCuda_d.lib. I was wondering how to get debug mode
working so that I could debug cuda part of openmm with nexus plugin.
Thanks for any hints.

Best
Xiaoyin Ji