[Openmm-news] OpenMM Survey

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:37:34 PDT 2011

Thank you to those of you who participated in our recent survey on OpenMM!
The information you've provided is invaluable.

I also want to congratulate the following survey respondents.  They are
the winners of our GPU card raffle:

-          John Coyne of Coyne Systems Research

-          Oliver Kuhn from the Department of Bioinformatics at the
University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany

While the raffle is over, it is not too late to send us your feedback on
OpenMM.  You can still participate in the survey at:

https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6AmqPVJr0C9gx6s

Best,

Joy

Joy P. Ku, PhD

Director, Simbios

 <http://simbios.stanford.edu> http://simbios.stanford.edu

Director of Communications & Training,

National Center for Simulation in Rehabilitation Research

 <http://opensim.stanford.edu> http://opensim.stanford.edu

(W)  650.736.8434, (F)  650.723.7461

Email:   <mailto:joyku at stanford.edu> joyku at stanford.edu