[Openmm-team] RE: Form submission: Share Your CUDA Work

Tony Carrillo tcarrillo at nvidia.com
Sat Feb 21 00:37:17 PST 2009

Your application is in our staging area waiting for QA’s approval. Please have a look at the following link and let me know if the information is correct.
http://origin-www.nvidia.com/content/cudazone/CUDABrowser2/CUDABrowser.html#state=detailsOpen;aid=4fc93080-ff98-11dd-87af-0800200c9a66

Tony Carrillo
CUDA Marketing