[Opensim-announcement] OpenSim News: Pilot Projects and Upcoming Events

opensim-announcement at simtk.org opensim-announcement at simtk.org
Mon Jun 6 13:11:18 PDT 2011

*Dear OpenSim Users,

We have several announcements and upcoming events to share with you.
*
*
*
*NCSRR Pilot Projects*
We recently announced a call for proposals to the NCSRR Pilot Project
Program.  *The program awards seed grants to innovative and meritorious
projects that will accelerate the use of simulation in rehabilitation
research.  Our intent is to engage rehabilitation research experts to
demonstrate the use of biomechanical simulations in novel areas and to help
enhance the OpenSim software for rehabilitation science. *Pilot project
awardees may request funding (up to $25,000) for their research or access to
additional NCSRR resources (e.g., software engineering support).