[moco-announce] Fwd: [Opensim-announcement] Virtual Office Hours, NSF-DARE Conference

Nick Bianco nbianco at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 12 11:30:50 PST 2023

Hello Moco users,

You may have seen the recent OpenSim announcement below about our next set
of Virtual Office Hours coming up at the end of the month. Please feel free
to apply with any Moco-related questions you have in addition to the
other topics listed below.

The deadline is tomorrow, January 13, 5pm.

Best,
Nick