[Opensim-testers] Mac version of opensim

guillaume rao guillaume.rao at univmed.fr
Thu Apr 15 00:12:15 PDT 2010

Hello all,
running the scale tool on a mac seems to work (even if at the end of the script an error occurred while running the ik optimizer) and I can get a scaled Osim model at the end. however, when I tried to run the ik tool, the optimizer failed. It seems to be an issue with the ipopt routine.
I tried to change the optimizer from ipopt to cfsqp, but the program couldn't find the libosimCFSQP.so library.
I wonder whether the compiled tools are standalone or whether I need to install the SimTK libraries.
Thanks!
Guillaume

Guillaume Rao, PhD
Institute of Movement Sciences