[Opensim-testers] OpenSim 2.2.0 Release candidate is available for testing

Ayman Habib ahabib at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 8 01:33:11 PST 2010

Hi Tim,

I think that was a mixup while building the installer, on my part, that led
to including a library built with VisualStudio 9 Express. I fixed this in a
new installer (beta 6) that I just posted on the downloads page (to replace
the older one for VisualStudio 8Pro). I'd really appreciate if you can
retest the plugin and let me know how it goes. This was also reported by
Moonki.

Thanks much,
-Ayman