[Opensim-testers] Controller for forward-progression of bipede model

Joana Figueiredo joana.figueiredob at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 06:37:27 PST 2015

Hello,

I noted that the musculoskeletal models of biped provided by OpenSim does
not contain control models for forward-progression of walking.

Some one know or can provide me control models to this task? The control
strategy can be based on reflex control (as the proposed by Geyer) or
anthropometrics data.

In fact, I need with some urgency a biped model walking for my Master
project to development some simulations.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Joana Figueiredo