[Opensimws_apr10-news] Java error

Michele Vanoncini michele.vanoncini at lirmm.fr
Mon Apr 26 14:10:34 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have installed OpenSim 2.0.2 from the link given, but I get a java
error message at start up.
I work on a pc with windows vista, SP 2

The error message is below...

Thanks for any help...

Best regards,
Michele

A java.lang.NumberFormatException exception has occurred.
Click Show Details or see the messages.log file located in your
C:\Users\Mi\AppData\Roaming\.opensim\2.0.2\var\log folder.

DETAILS:

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "On"
     at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
     at org.opensim.view.pub.ViewDB.applyPreferences(ViewDB.java:149)
     at org.opensim.view.pub.ViewDB.<init>(ViewDB.java:141)
     at org.opensim.view.pub.ViewDB.getInstance(ViewDB.java:157)
     at
org.opensim.view.editors.MuscleEditorTopComponent.<init>(MuscleEditorTopComponent.java:148)
     at
org.opensim.view.editors.MuscleEditorTopComponent.getDefault(MuscleEditorTopComponent.java:727)
     at
org.opensim.view.editors.MuscleEditorTopComponent.findInstance(MuscleEditorTopComponent.java:739)
[catch] at org.opensim.view.Installer$1.run(Installer.java:85)
     at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
     at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
     at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
     at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
     at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)