[Population Modeling] Soliciting contributions for a population modeling paper

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:47:02 PST 2014

Greetings to all the newcomers to the list,

Since many of you joined after my initial request, I am repeating my
request for contributions.

We are trying to write a paper that will define our work by examples. I
previously asked from every person in the list to write one paragraph that
describes their population modeling work and add a few references to their
own work.

Each person knows their work best and it should not take more than a few
minutes to write a paragraph and point to previous work done. And do write
fresh new text rather than copy existing text to avoid copyright issues
when I assemble all those contributions together to a paper under the name
of all contributors.

The current target for the paper is one of the SCS conferences: WinterSim,
SpringSim, SummerSim, Yet other venues are possible and I am open to
suggestions.

So Please after receiving this email, please take a few minutes write a
short blurb about what you do, and reply to this email.

I look forward to see more contributions.

            Jacob