[Population Modeling] Are we interested in a track/panel in a conference next year?

Dammann, Olaf Olaf.Dammann at tufts.edu
Wed Apr 22 04:23:43 PDT 2015

Thanks much, Jacob. Definitely interested!
Cheers
Olaf

Olaf Dammann, M.D.
Professor of Public Health & Community Medicine, Pediatrics and Ophthalmology
Tufts University School of Medicine
Boston, MA 02111
Tel: (617) 636-3963

On Apr 22, 2015, at 12:32 AM, Jacob Barhak <jacob.barhak at gmail.com<mailto:jacob.barhak at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello All,

Since many of you submitted contributions to a SpringSim paper this raised attention. One of the Society for Modeling & Simulation International (SCS) officials, Andreas Tolk, approached me with an idea. He was asking if we are interested in organizing a panel / presentation track for SpringSim next year dedicated to population modeling.

This is at the level of an idea, yet I want to see how many of you will be interested in presenting in such a venue. And please state your preferences: being part of a panel? or presenting a paper?

SpringSim next year should be in California, yet there are SCS conferences throughout the year and the track/panel idea may fit in another SCS conference if many of us ask for it.

For additional information on SCS conferences, here is their web site:
http://www.scs.org/

And I hope Andreas will write more about SCS and his idea to this group.

                Jacob