[Population Modeling] first post

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:08:09 PST 2015

Hi Marc,

You have another nice video that the group may be interested in. Here is a
link to the web site I found:
http://www.lixoft.eu/products/mlxplore/mlxplore-overview/

It shows well ideas behind population modeling in nice graphics. And there
is also some matlab code I saw in that web site if someone is interested -
although probably not related.

If anyone else has nice videos that were not submitted to the list, please
do submit them. Especially if those show population modeling software
capabilities.

And do feel free to advertise software you develop in this mailing list.

I hope to see more nice population modeling videos / software.

           Jacob