[Population Modeling] Our paper for SpringSim returned from review - we need to act

Cristina Lanzas clanzas at ncsu.edu
Thu Feb 19 13:37:54 PST 2015

I agree, I have a slight preference for option 1, all three options are
fine.

Cristina

--

Cristina Lanzas

Assistant Professor of Infectious Disease

Department of Population Health and Pathobiology

College of Veterinary Medicine

North Carolina State University

1051 William Moore Drive

Raleigh, NC 27607