[Population Modeling] Re: While we have your attention ...

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:06:07 PST 2015

Hi Olaf, and all other contributors,

Just to clarify for everyone, Olaf wants to write a book with your
contributions where each contributor can write a chapter. He is pointing
towards option 3 of another publication venue other than SpringSim. And he
is asking for contributions to go to his personal email to reduce traffic
on the list.

Olaf, this path is still possible in conjunction with option 1 or 2 in our
discussion. However,  note that you will either need new contributions or
copyright release from SpringSim who publishes with ACM.

And Olaf,  do share with the group your idea in full. So far it was a
private conversation some people are not aware of.

Thank you all for your quick reactions.

         Jacob