[Population Modeling] Book Chapter on Software

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:15:15 PST 2015

Hi Stefan,

In this context, you will find several resources useful:

1. The Tools and databases page in IMAG wiki:
http://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/modeling-tools-databases

2. The predictive model index in the same IMAG wiki:
http://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/model-indexing

3. The SimTk repository our mailing list is based of:
https://simtk.org

Those resources already have many tools and models and if you have a model
or a useful tool, you can add it there. I encourage modelers from this list
to use those resources and register their models/tools.

Nevertheless, it is useful to write a chapter about tools with human
narrative.

                Jacob