[Population Modeling] (no subject)

Laiteerapong, Neda [BSD] - MED nlaiteer at medicine.bsd.uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 7 07:53:53 PST 2015

Not sure what tense/point of view I should use, so please feel free to edit as you see fit to work with the rest of the introductions in your publication.

I study how to get the right treatments to the right people at the right time in their lives.  My current population modeling work is focused on studying the impact of individualizing diabetes control on health outcomes in the U.S.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,
Neda

Neda Laiteerapong, MD, MS, FACP
Assistant Professor, Section of General Internal Medicine
Associate Director of Clinical Outcomes
Center for Translational and Policy Research of Chronic Diseases
Co-Director of Research Writing Workshop
University of Chicago
5841 S. Maryland Avenue, MC2007 BRH B226C, Chicago, IL 60637
Research Office: 773-702-3608 / Fax: 773-834-2238
Clinic Office: 773-702-6840 / Fax: 773-834-3945

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal.

Thank you.