[Population Modeling] Our SpringSim presentation - action required from paper authors

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:19:04 PST 2015

Ok Paul,

You are welcome to present our SpringSim paper. You will need to register
to SpringSim, if not already registered, and as far as I am concerned, if
someone else is interested, it is possible to split the presentation by
themes. If there will be sufficient presenters, perhaps we can reshape the
presentation to fit the presenters and the venue.

As for shaping the presentation. grouping by themes such as medical,
behavior, tools, etc. is possible and a good idea.

Anyone submitting a slide, can also CC Paul, or I will do this after
receiving the slide.

I thank Paul for volunteering.

                 Jacob