[Population Modeling] Towards the SpringSim population modeling track next year

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:20:49 PDT 2015

OK Andreas,

Yet this group is very diverse, so it is important to see how the group
wants to shape the track. And if you ask me for my personal opinion on the
questions I asked I would answer the following:

On a panel discussion, I would suggest the topic of impact of technology on
population modeling - researchers involved with population modeling for a
long time may be able describe the changes they saw evolve through their
career while younger researchers can describe the cutting edge technologies
they see now and in the near future.

As for papers, it seems we can gather enough papers for a track, yet a
count of interested people will help us smooth the process and
starting soon will increase the track impact.

Regarding volunteers, I volunteered already, yet more volunteers will help
us form a better track.

             Jacob