[Population Modeling] Are we interested in a track/panel in a conference next year?

H. Stephen Leff sleff at hsri.org
Mon May 4 10:46:44 PDT 2015

Hi Jacob,
Might be interested in a panel on simulation applications, but probably could not travel to CA for this purpose. Might be more able to do something on east coast.
Where the conference is may not be an issue, though, since the panel seems to be heading towards one on technology and I am definitely a low tech person who wouldn’t have much to offer on that topic.
As usual, thanks for all your work on our behalf.
Virtually,
Steve