[Population Modeling] Population modeling

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:41:20 PDT 2015

Thanks Roger,

So indeed, how many modelers in this group use a similar estimation
approach to Roger?

Please do join this discussion regarding estimation techniques. If enough
of us do so, we can write a short summary like we did last year - only
this time focus on estimation techniques.

I hope enough of you will be interested to expose your estimation work for
population models this way.

                Jacob