[Population Modeling] MSM/IMAG meeting on Sep 8-10

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:41:25 PDT 2015

Hello All,

Below are updates regarding the meeting arriving from Grace Peng - IMAG
chair. I made some edits to fit this group.

I hope members of this list will actively participate.

         Jacob

###### Edited Announcement ######

The IMAG 2015 Multiscale Modeling Consortium Meeting starts next Tuesday
September 8th!

Webcast will be available if you cannot join us in person. Here is the link
to instructions on how to join:
https://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/sites/default/files/Webcast%20Information%20%202015MSM.docx

At the start of the meeting on Tuesday the wiki agenda will be open for
real-time public comments as the meeting runs – please submit your
interactive feedback!  https://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/content/agenda-0