[Population Modeling] Brief summary from the MSM/IMAG meeting

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:30:28 PDT 2015

To all those who could not make it to the MSM/IMAG meeting,

You can find a brief summary of our discssions in the wiki in:
http://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/content/population-modeling-working-group

Look for the text under the title:
"Notes From the Workgroup Meeting Held on 8-Sep-2015"

A day later we presented this summary in front of the assembly.

Those who worked on the presentation towards SpringSim and sent in slides
will be glad to know that we briefly presented your contributions again.

Thanks you all for the activity this year.

              Jacob