[Population Modeling] Are you using python for population modeling?

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 02:54:04 PDT 2016

To all open source coders in this group,

If you are using python or python libraries for population modeling, please
send me an email.

The reason I am asking is since NumFocus is interested to know who uses
tools they support and will be happy to receive a blog post about it.

Here is a link to NumFocus:
http://www.numfocus.org/

I will be happy to assemble this post on behalf of the group if I know who
is using Python tools.

And if you use other open source tools, do let me know since this may
interest other open source organizations I know.

I will appreciate your detailed replies.

          Jacob