[Population Modeling] Population Modelling by Examples II

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 23:37:08 PDT 2016

Greetings to all authors of the "population modeling by examples II" paper,

Some of you already sent a slide to represent your work in the
presentation. For those authors who still did not do it, please send the
slide to Robert Smith? as soon as possible via email to: rsmith43 at uottawa.ca

The presentation is next month and Robert will need time to learn your
slide to represent you the best possible way. So please send him your slide
as soon as possible rather than wait for the last moment and overwhelm him.

Note that those slides will be made public and probably reused in the
future in other venues, so there will probably be extra benefit in the
future.

I hope this reminder will be effective.

                 Jacob.