[Population Modeling] Discussing the Population Modeling panel in SummerSim

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 06:36:42 PST 2016

So Stefan,

The panel arrangement is up to you. It would have been nice to have a clear
common denominator in the title, yet not necessary. The common denominator
can be population modeling.

This changes the original plan a bit, yet it is still ok if you are all
comfortable with it and want to present as part of the panel.

I would still ask for panelists to review each others work to be familiar
with details and make a more cohesive panel.

It will be nice to bring out commonalities and differences between works.

        Jacob