[Population Modeling] Population Modelling by Examples II

Robert Smith? rsmith43 at uottawa.ca
Mon May 9 09:54:57 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I'd already organised it along different lines... but I like this a lot, especially the table. My concern is that the table relies on everyone getting their act together in a very short space of time. But let's try!

Can you each send me your summary of methods within 48 hours? (So by Wednesday 1pm EST.) You can either put them up here or email me privately at

rsmith43 at uottawa.ca

If I don't hear from you in that time, I'll make an executive decision as to either try to construct the methods myself if I can (but I'm likely not an expert in your field) or drop your paragraph from the paper. (Time is extremely short on this, alas.) So please send me your response ASAP.

Thanks,

 - Robert Smith?