[Population Modeling] Population Modelling by Examples II

Tracy Comans t.comans at griffith.edu.au
Mon May 9 14:18:15 PDT 2016

Hi Sixten and all,

Great ideas.

Here is my bit for the table Robert

*Discrete Event Simulation of health services and cost-effectiveness
analysis*

*Tracy*

*Dr Tracy Comans*
Principal Research Fellow in Health Economics
Metro North Hospital  and Health Service District and
Menzies Health Institute Queensland, Griffith University
LO3, Logan Campus, University Drive, Meadowbrook 4131 | Phone +61 7 338
21152 | Mobile 0401 021 091 | Fax +61 7 338 21160| Email
t.comans at griffith.edu.au| Web  *http://www.healtheconomics.com.au/
<http://www.healtheconomics.com.au/>* |Research archive
http://www98.griffith.edu.au/dspace/browse?value=Comans%2C+Tracy&type=author

Cognitive Decline Partnership Centre <http://sydney.edu.au/medicine/cdpc/>