[Population Modeling] Population Modelling by Examples II

Robert Smith? rsmith43 at uottawa.ca
Mon May 9 16:56:21 PDT 2016

Thanks Ayaz. I think adding a new column is a great suggestion (but I'll keep the existing one, as removing it would eliminate at least one person altogether). I'll assume this is okay with the authors involved unless I hear otherwise.

(I assume you want to be in the new column yourself? I've added you, as it seems to fit with your influenza work, but let me know if not.)

Cheers,

 - Robert Smith?