[Population Modeling] Population Modelling by Examples II

William G Kennedy wkennedy at gmu.edu
Fri May 13 05:33:09 PDT 2016

All,

I also offer my congratulations.

//
Bill Kennedy

William G. Kennedy, PhD, CAPT, USN (Ret.)
Research Assistant Professor
Center for Social Complexity
Krasnow Institute for Advanced Study
George Mason University, MS 6B2
office: Research Hall, suite 373-381
phone:  703 993-9291
web:    www.mllab.com

On 5/13/16, 7:51 AM, "PopModWkGrpIMAG-news on behalf of Dammann, Olaf"
<popmodwkgrpimag-news-bounces at simtk.org on behalf of