[Population Modeling] Data Mining and Methods for Early Detection, Horizon Scanning, Modelling, and Risk Assessment of Invasive Species Dynamics

Aristides Moustakas arismoustakas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 03:27:32 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I am guest editing a special issue across several frontiers journals titled:

‘Data Mining and Methods for Early Detection, Horizon Scanning, Modelling,
and Risk Assessment of Invasive Species Dynamics’

I will be very happy to handle a submission of yours if you have anything
relevant

You can choose yourself which of the Frontiers journals will be more
appropriate for your submission from the available list (please see the
link below), I will be handling this thematic across all these Frontiers
journals

The detailed call for papers as well as the deadlines are here:

http://journal.frontiersin.org/researchtopic/5179/data-mining-and-methods-for-early-detection-horizon-scanning-modelling-and-risk-assessment-of-invasi

Please let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions
regarding this special issue.

Best regards,

Aris Moustakas