[Population Modeling] Population modeling by examples III collaborative paper

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 22:34:58 PDT 2017

Greetings Population Modelers,

SummerSim has started and tomorrow the collaborative paper will be
presented.

Below is a link to the final version of the presentation:
https://simtk.org/docman/view.php/962/4657/SummerSim2017PopMod3_Upload_2017_07_09.pptx

Please feel free to distribute this presentation link and do please use
this material in your classrooms - it is intended to be distributed.

Thanks again to all those who contributed.

          Jacob