[Rnajune09-news] Request for letters

Russ B Altman russ.altman at stanford.edu
Sun Dec 6 14:14:37 PST 2009

Friends,

For those of you who attended the RNA structure modeling workshop, I would be very grateful if you could send even a brief email of support based on your experience (if you feel so inclined).  We would like to have more workshops in our renewal, and need to show some impact.

Memory jog at https://simtk.org/home/rnajune09

Thanks,
Russ Altman

---------